Mar 22, 2007

it's about...

+ visit to hani & new baby girl

I would again like to congratulate my dear friend for her 3rd child. As planned earlier in the morning, we (siku|at & myZa) manage to escape from office @ 11.45am and took a taxi to PMC and visit her. Ahh.. I miss the feeling when we hold a newborn.. soft.. peace.. fragile.. cute. .etc. (( err but not yet can consider one for myself at this moment la kot.. hehehehhe, need to wait my IUD expired date dulu.. baru can consider).


+ is it the mentality ? or personality ? or stupidity ? or hasad dengki ?

Finally the long awaited review & reviewer of TMBEA came on last Tues & Wed (20 & 21 Mar). Well the overall review session was ok. We felt confidence that we can achieve the targeted 600 point .. “kacang je nih..boleh score nihs”.. tapi biasa laaa.. it’s still up to the reviewer management review so and so.. we have tried our best (with the slide.. and deployement.. and the evidence.. etc) .. bertegang urat leher with QIBE personnel while he was wondering around (so called site visit).. etc.. SO TUNGGU jek la diorang bagi markah nanti..

But what was more interesting; when I was told..

Some background information for dear readers (those who have known me since school /uni or perhaps really know me & how I do my work at office..know the look and feel of my presentation slide / output /design ) Moreover that I made my presentation slide using the latest version of PEJABAT2007. (biasalah kan keje kite menginstall dan try2 software nih.. ) So.. the story goes.. A and C was chatting with each other while I & my subsystem champion was presenting our subsystem elements. B was sitting in the middle of A & C ; so there is no way that B couldn’t hear what they were talking about … here goes the conversation of A & C.. (( more or less the same la kot.. )) “ Dia tade keje.. boleh la buat presentation macam tuh..!” …

What the *#%^%#$#$% .. without knowing anything about another person, they can easily say or assign bad labels to other people. Starting from that moment.. I could not even look at A .. I felt sick. Sorry laaa.. Once orang dah cakap macam tuh ttg. kite.. I won’t consider to even tgk muke dia dah. Like MDH said this morning .. “susah nak cakap orang Malaysia nih. Kalau dah perangai tuh buruk.. tak kire le.. kereta besar ke.. kecik ke.. sekolah pandai ke.. masuk U ke.. ada degree ke.. tadeke.. kalau dah hodoh perangai.. hodoh la jugak..” .. err.. dia senarnya marah kat orang potong ‘Q’ kereta masa kat simpang keluar rumah.. heheh.. tapi.. it’s relate to all laa.. naik kereta ke.. kat pejabat ke..

Firman Allah yang bermaksud :

“Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Jauhilah daripada perasaan prasangka (buruk sangka), sesungguhnya sebahagian daripada prasangka itu ada dosa dan janganlah kamu mencari-cari kesalahan orang lain dan janganlah sebahagian daripada kamu mengumpat sebahagian yang lain. Sukakah salah seorang daripada kamu memakan daging saudaranya yang telah mati? Maka tentulah kamu merasa jijik kepadanya. Oleh yang demikian, bertaqwalah kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah maha penerima taubat lagi maha pengasih sayang.”

p/s: Ntahlaa.. biarlah orang buat saya sakit hati, jangan saya buat orang sakit hati sudah..

1 comments:

Farra Da Smiley said...

good tazkirah for me too ;)

alahai tak dan nak join skali tgk Hani semalam tgh sibuk wat keje